|We are pleased that you are
taking the Financial Aid/Counseling Workshop on-line.
To successfully enroll in and complete the workshop, follow the steps
below. (Print this page and the enrollment instructions
below for easy reference.)
- Enroll in the workshop. Attached are
step by step
instructions that will guide you through the enrollment process
- After you have enrolled in the workshop and you arrive at the
Financial Aid/Counseling Workshop homepage, you will see icons for
those items bolded below.
- If you have never taken an on-line course, go through "How to
- Review the syllabus so you will know what is required to
successfully complete the workshop.
- Read each course chapter thoroughly and complete the chapter assignments. Chapter assignments are
imbedded in each chapter.
- Review the Power Point Chapter Reviews prior to taking
- Take the quizzes after completing each chapter.
- View your grades to check your scores for each of the
quizzes and to see if you have passed the workshop.
- Complete the workshop evaluation.
- When you have completed the
workshop, we will verify that you have passed the workshop.
There is nothing more that you need to do. We will update
your financial aid application information indicating you have
completed the workshop within three working
days. You can check the status of your financial aid
to verify when this has occurred.